Greenhill Academy is keen to develop its management capability in order to deliver to students and parents the services promised. This implies: –
- The staff act as a team and are change-oriented;
- The School Administration has both vision and focus;
- Communication and sharing ideas/ information is excellent and expressed positively;
- Professional development is considered normal, and makes a difference;
- Goals and targets are set and taken seriously; and
- Quality assurance is through a rigorous checks and balance system. There is no room for assumptions and conjectures.