Dear parents, we hope you are well and safe.
As you use protective masks, here are some guidelines for you to follow:
- Ensure to wear the right mask preferably a 2 layered cotton mask with filter material.
- Make sure your hands are clean before handling your mask.
- When wearing a mask, ensure to cover your nose and mouth, and use the straps at the back to tie and untie the mask.
- Avoid touching the front of the mask and if you must, wash your hands thoroughly well or sanitize.
- Ensure the mask covers your mouth and nose.
- Dispose of non-reusable mask in a bin after use. Thoroughly wash, dry then iron reusable mask after use.
Avoid using the mask wrongly. Please do not:
- Do not pick medical masks that have been disposed of.
- Do not share masks even with close family members.
- Do not re-use non-reusable medical masks.
- Do not borrow masks.
- Do not buy medical masks from the street.
- Do not wear masks while running, jogging, or carrying out any physical activity.